There are many ways to contact Betking support. The customer care line is 01-2777247. To contact them through live chat, you need to open the Help page. There is a link under the customer care line. When you click on it, a window opens. You’re asked for your full name, email address, and phone number. Enter your message in the Description field. Then, press “chat now.”
Their Whatsapp number is 08158360218. You can also contact them by email at email@example.com. There are links to Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram customer service. A physical address is also provided.
The betting site has a very extensive FAQ list. Example questions include:
- How do I open an account?
- What are the minimum and maximum stakes I can place?
- How does the 225% Accumulator Bonus work?
- Does it cost any money to get registered on BetKing (it doesn’t)
- In which currencies can I bet (only the naira at the moment, Nigeria’s national currency)
- How do I retrieve my Login Details?
- What is the lowest amount Agents and Online users can withdraw?
- Can I change my username (no)
- What is the minimum combination or system bet stake?
Making complaints or suggestions
Users who want to make a complaint or a suggestion should get in touch with Customer Service or send BetKing an email at the above address. Then, the complaint is forwarded to an advisor, who will respond as appropriate. If your complaint isn’t resolved to your satisfaction, the advisor will email or send you a message internally, ultimately reporting the final decision.
Suggestions and complaints must always be forwarded to the Customer Service in writing by email, fax, mail, or internal message. Complaints that aren’t raised through CS regarding settlement, resettlement, or acceptance of a bet will not be considered by BetKing. They must be raised within 30 days of the event, to which the bet is related.